Monday, June 1, 2009

Snow city - Hokkaido♥


I'm planning to go on a trip to Japan in this winter vacation.
Japan is consist of four islands and close to my country.
I will go to Hokkaido by a ship.
Hokkaido is famous for locations for the movie "Love Letter"
This film is my favorite movie. Actually, I found here in the movie.
Personally, I thought I wanted to go there, since I was very impressed with the scenery of the movie.
In winter, the festival that is called 'Yuki Matsuri' is held in Sapporo.
The festival held on February snow festival.
During the festival, I will see the excellent sculptures and various performances.
The scale of the festival is one of the largest in Japan and it reflects the nation's orderly.
Hokkaido is also famous for a spa. Among the spas, Noboribets is popular one in Sapporo.
When I get to Hokkaido, I will definitely experience Japanese bathing culture.
Japan is famous for the natioanl food just like sushi and noodles.
I hope I will experience many Japanese culture and take a rest.
I studied hard Japanese. So I want to experience a variety of Japanese culture.c

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello~♡ nive to meet you! have a nice day>ㅁ<